There's something quite geeky about the clock synchronization and timestamping rules in the updated Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II), says Anna Pajor, principal consultant and director at GreySpark, a capital markets consultancy.
Certainly, it's true that if you do any reading into the regulation, you encounter concepts such as Coordinated Universal Time (UCT)—the global reference to which all venues and participants covered by MiFID II have to synchronize—and the super
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'