Neurensic, founded in 2015, uses artificial intelligence (AI) techniques to analyze trading patterns for potential compliance violations in near-real-time. The team will join Trading Technologies, a vendor that specializes in electronic derivatives trading.
Trading Technologies has acquired a “handful” of key personnel along with the company’s technology, intellectual property, and elements that comprise its “functional parts,” chief executive officer Rick Lane told journalists in a press confe
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership