The Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC) has received authorization by the Swiss Financial Markets Supervisory Authority (finma) to provide derivatives trade reporting services to the Swiss Markets and will begin accepting reports in two weeks.
DTCC’s Global Trade Repository (GTR) service, based in Europe, is now recognized as a Foreign Trade Repository in Switzerland and licensed to support over-the-counter (OTC) reporting under the Swiss Financial Markets Infrastructure Act (FMIA),
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class