The Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC) has received authorization by the Swiss Financial Markets Supervisory Authority (finma) to provide derivatives trade reporting services to the Swiss Markets and will begin accepting reports in two weeks.
DTCC’s Global Trade Repository (GTR) service, based in Europe, is now recognized as a Foreign Trade Repository in Switzerland and licensed to support over-the-counter (OTC) reporting under the Swiss Financial Markets Infrastructure Act (FMIA),
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions