Cboe Global Markets has received regulatory approval for its Amsterdam offices from the Dutch Authority for Financial Markets (AFM), permitting it to continue servicing its EU27 clients following Brexit.
The European firm will now be authorized to operate a regulated marketplace, multilateral trading facility and an Approved Publication Arrangement. The new entities will function as Dutch-based subsidiaries under Cboe Europe BV.
Cboe will continue to operate its existing exchange and
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group