Broadridge won the Best Outsourcing Provider category at this year’s Sell-Side Technology Awards.
Michael Alexander, president of North American Wealth and Capital Markets Solutions for Broadridge Financial Solutions, first explains how firms are actively looking to transform their business models and incorporate new technologies, even as they’re also trying to reduce costs. He then talks about how Broadridge is building out its offering to answer these needs.
To read about why Broadridge was named the Best Outsourcing Provider at this year’s Sell-Side Technology Awards, click here.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy