Broadridge won the Best Outsourcing Provider category at this year’s Sell-Side Technology Awards.
Michael Alexander, president of North American Wealth and Capital Markets Solutions for Broadridge Financial Solutions, first explains how firms are actively looking to transform their business models and incorporate new technologies, even as they’re also trying to reduce costs. He then talks about how Broadridge is building out its offering to answer these needs.
To read about why Broadridge was named the Best Outsourcing Provider at this year’s Sell-Side Technology Awards, click here.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail