The International Capital Market Association (Icma) included access to market infrastructure as one of several risks attached to the UK’s departure from the European Union (EU), in its quarterly report released on July 12.
“Mandatory relocation would involve costs and risks for users of capital markets,” said Icma in its report, going on to state that “relocation will cause market disruption, particularly if relocation is not properly organised over a sufficient period of time.”
The European C
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit