The chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission, J Christopher Giancarlo, said that the rules governing the operation of swap execution facilities (SEFs) put in place by his predecessors were “an attempt to re-engineer the entire market structure of swaps execution,” and that this was contrary to the wishes of Congress.
“Instead of raising the standards of conduct of the professionals handling swaps transactions on SEFs, the CFTC sought to dictate the business models of the SEFs the
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform