The chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission, J Christopher Giancarlo, said that the rules governing the operation of swap execution facilities (SEFs) put in place by his predecessors were “an attempt to re-engineer the entire market structure of swaps execution,” and that this was contrary to the wishes of Congress.
“Instead of raising the standards of conduct of the professionals handling swaps transactions on SEFs, the CFTC sought to dictate the business models of the SEFs
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative