This round of funding comes as the blockchain provider is set to launch its blockchain for precious metals next week, Charles Cascarilla, CEO of Paxos, tells WatersTechnology. In July 2017, international central securities depository Euroclear announced it was abandoning its project with Paxos to build a blockchain system for gold bullion. At the time, the vendor said that it would continue to push forward building the platform—dubbed Bankchain—and aimed for a 2018 launch.
The company is now
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'