Respondents predict industry growth in the region of 1.8 percent, compared to 1.4 percent for last year in the 2017 survey, and are forecasting growth of 1.5 percent for 2019.
Usually, survey respondents display less optimism about current year predictions, and are more bullish about future years, says Douglas Taylor, managing director of Burton-Taylor International Consulting, adding that there is no obvious reason for the drop in optimism for next year. “It could be related to the unpredictab
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1