In 1984, former Naval officer Peter Lambertus founded a technology company called Charles River Development (CRD). He’s remained with the vendor ever since as its president and CEO, and the firm has grown to become one of the top providers of front-office technology to the buy side.
Even as the order management system (OMS) space has undergone various periods of significant consolidation over the past 30 years, there were some in the industry who thought that CRD would stay independent because
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail