In 1984, former Naval officer Peter Lambertus founded a technology company called Charles River Development (CRD). He’s remained with the vendor ever since as its president and CEO, and the firm has grown to become one of the top providers of front-office technology to the buy side.
Even as the order management system (OMS) space has undergone various periods of significant consolidation over the past 30 years, there were some in the industry who thought that CRD would stay independent because
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1