In 1984, former Naval officer Peter Lambertus founded a technology company called Charles River Development (CRD). He’s remained with the vendor ever since as its president and CEO, and the firm has grown to become one of the top providers of front-office technology to the buy side.
Even as the order management system (OMS) space has undergone various periods of significant consolidation over the past 30 years, there were some in the industry who thought that CRD would stay independent because
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class