Nasdaq is set to acquire Cinnober Financial Technologies, a rival provider of post-trade and surveillance systems, in an all-cash offer that values the vendor at $190 million.
The Swedish vendor provides exchange technologies to groups such as the New York Stock Exchange, the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, and others, as does Nasdaq’s Market Technology arm, which serves as its vendor business.
“[Cinnober] has a high degree of supporting capabilities,” says Lars Ottersgård, head of Market
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground