Morris will be based in London and brings with him more than a decade of financial technology experience, most recently as a senior product manager at UnaVista.
Brian Lynch, RegTek’s chief executive officer, calls Morris a “key hire.” In a statement, the software vendor reports that the move is a strategic response to increased demand in Europe as a result of upcoming regulatory reporting deadlines.
“Our growing client base has become accustomed to both our depth of sector knowledge and our
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group