Sinclair joined then-Toronto Stock Exchange’s TSX Datalinx division in 2003 from Sanchez Wealth Management, where he was executive vice president of global sales, which he joined as a result of its acquisition of Spectra Securities Software. Before that, he spent 11 years at Reuters as vice president following its acquisition of Canadian data vendor IP Sharp, where he was senior sales executive.
“Since joining the company in 2003, Eric grew the fledgling data business by introducing a strong cl
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership