Officials say Estimize is at a “critical growth point” and therefore needed someone on its management team with Geisenheimer’s “extensive experience of working with data companies” to help scale the company, citing his experience scaling sales teams and running enterprise strategy and marketing initiatives at other vendors.
Geisenheimer was most recently CFO at Coleman Research, and held similar roles at modeling agency Ford Models, IT outsourcer Managed Systems, and Register.com. Before that,
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets