Officials say Estimize is at a “critical growth point” and therefore needed someone on its management team with Geisenheimer’s “extensive experience of working with data companies” to help scale the company, citing his experience scaling sales teams and running enterprise strategy and marketing initiatives at other vendors.
Geisenheimer was most recently CFO at Coleman Research, and held similar roles at modeling agency Ford Models, IT outsourcer Managed Systems, and Register.com. Before that,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'