Montagnino rejoins J&J after a nine-month stint at Deutsche Bank Securities as global head of exchange-traded products surveillance, prior to which he spent two and a half years at J&J as director of compliance services.
Before that, he served as deputy chief compliance officer at First Republic Investment Management, senior vice president of operations and technology risk management, SVP and head of regulatory matters at Jefferies & Co., director of surveillance planning and assessment at the
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail