Montagnino rejoins J&J after a nine-month stint at Deutsche Bank Securities as global head of exchange-traded products surveillance, prior to which he spent two and a half years at J&J as director of compliance services.
Before that, he served as deputy chief compliance officer at First Republic Investment Management, senior vice president of operations and technology risk management, SVP and head of regulatory matters at Jefferies & Co., director of surveillance planning and assessment at the
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture