Montagnino rejoins J&J after a nine-month stint at Deutsche Bank Securities as global head of exchange-traded products surveillance, prior to which he spent two and a half years at J&J as director of compliance services.
Before that, he served as deputy chief compliance officer at First Republic Investment Management, senior vice president of operations and technology risk management, SVP and head of regulatory matters at Jefferies & Co., director of surveillance planning and assessment at the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground