The European Securities and Markets Authority’s (Esma) board of supervisors has appointed Christopher Buttigieg, director of the securities and markets supervision unit at the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), as chair of its data standing committee.
The committee is an expert group responsible for the development of data policies. Members are selected from Esma staff and the national competent authorities for securities markets regulation in member states.
The board appointed three
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment