The European Securities and Markets Authority’s (Esma) board of supervisors has appointed Christopher Buttigieg, director of the securities and markets supervision unit at the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), as chair of its data standing committee.
The committee is an expert group responsible for the development of data policies. Members are selected from Esma staff and the national competent authorities for securities markets regulation in member states.
The board appointed three
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv