Held in London on December 3, the first panel of the day defined IBOR, saying that it isn't purely an IT project, but has wider implications that involve logistical and operational concerns within a buy-side organization, as well.
"You have to be able to source all the drivers for position change on a timely basis, and to ensure that they're accurate. If that data isn't accurate then your IBOR isn't going to be accurate," said Julian Webb, global head of data management and analytics at DST Glob
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse