Held in London on December 3, the first panel of the day defined IBOR, saying that it isn't purely an IT project, but has wider implications that involve logistical and operational concerns within a buy-side organization, as well.
"You have to be able to source all the drivers for position change on a timely basis, and to ensure that they're accurate. If that data isn't accurate then your IBOR isn't going to be accurate," said Julian Webb, global head of data management and analytics at DST Glob
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform