The data management framework landscape has changed over the past few years. At this year's Buy-Side Technology North American Summit, a panel of five industry experts discussed current issues and developments in the data management space.
Michael Korby, senior vice president at Highbridge Capital Management; Frank Fitzgerald, O'Shaughnessy Asset Management's (OSAM's) director of technology; Bob Leaper, head of business development in North America for DST Global Solutions; Alex Tsigutkin, Axiom
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs