You hear it all the time: We need to align the business side of the organization with the technology side...or some variant thereof. That can be challenging enough, especially when you consider that even the finance and risk departments can't even get together.
At this year's Smarter Risk Summit, which was sponsored by IBM and run by Waters' sibling publication Risk.net, panelists discussed the challenges of reconciling the data being generated by the finance side of the firm, which is reported
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain