Smartstream launched the SI Registry in collaboration with six APAs: Bloomberg, Deutsche Börse, NEX Regulatory Reporting, TradeEcho, Tradeweb and Trax.
Peter Moss, CEO of Smartstream RDU, says the addition of Nasdaq means the utility covers roughly 90 percent of the estimated 70 SIs currently in operation.
“All of the APAs that have signed up so far have had their own systematic internalizer community. We get contributions through every APA, so the data increases in coverage with each APA that
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail