Smartstream launched the SI Registry in collaboration with six APAs: Bloomberg, Deutsche Börse, NEX Regulatory Reporting, TradeEcho, Tradeweb and Trax.
Peter Moss, CEO of Smartstream RDU, says the addition of Nasdaq means the utility covers roughly 90 percent of the estimated 70 SIs currently in operation.
“All of the APAs that have signed up so far have had their own systematic internalizer community. We get contributions through every APA, so the data increases in coverage with each APA that
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture