TradeData has created a time-series historical archive of all exchange-tradable products that use the Alternative Instrument Identifier introduced by the first iteration of the Mifid regulation in 2007 and associated contract attributes, as well as market and vendor symbology used to identify trades executed in the past.
“While the market has quite rightly been preoccupied with Mifid II in recent years, just because we are in a post-Mifid I world… does not mean that compliance with those regula
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform