TradeData has created a time-series historical archive of all exchange-tradable products that use the Alternative Instrument Identifier introduced by the first iteration of the Mifid regulation in 2007 and associated contract attributes, as well as market and vendor symbology used to identify trades executed in the past.
“While the market has quite rightly been preoccupied with Mifid II in recent years, just because we are in a post-Mifid I world… does not mean that compliance with those regula
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets