The chairman of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (the French Financial Markets Authority, or AMF) says there are lingering problems with the implementation of Mifid II and has warned about data shortfalls ahead of possible deregulation resulting from the UK’s exit from the European Union.
At the Annual European Compliance and Legal Conference (AFME) in London, AMF chairman Robert Ophèle said it is up to firms to examine key regulatory frameworks following Brexit and to ensure they are
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail