The chairman of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (the French Financial Markets Authority, or AMF) says there are lingering problems with the implementation of Mifid II and has warned about data shortfalls ahead of possible deregulation resulting from the UK’s exit from the European Union.
At the Annual European Compliance and Legal Conference (AFME) in London, AMF chairman Robert Ophèle said it is up to firms to examine key regulatory frameworks following Brexit and to ensure they are repo
It’s a trio of problems: Mifid II’s data problem; blockchain projects stalled; and data quality issues for machine learning.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- Broadridge Appoints Carey to Head Global Technology
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 140: Web Data Extraction & Refinitiv Update