The securities numbering agencies of 23 countries met to discuss international standards last month at the Association of National Numbering Agencies' (ANNA) inaugural meeting in London. The association is promoting the adoption of international securities identification numbers (ISINs) in line with the Group of Thirty's recommendations for cross-border trading.
The ISIN is aimed at addressing the disparate securities-numbering systems used by national agencies worldwide. When securities are
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground