The securities numbering agencies of 23 countries met to discuss international standards last month at the Association of National Numbering Agencies' (ANNA) inaugural meeting in London. The association is promoting the adoption of international securities identification numbers (ISINs) in line with the Group of Thirty's recommendations for cross-border trading.
The ISIN is aimed at addressing the disparate securities-numbering systems used by national agencies worldwide. When securities are
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'