The Securities and Exchange Commission is receiving political pressure to hold off any action on its proposal to allow multiple trading in options on listed equities (MTR, July 1987). The SEC also expects decisions soon on two questions of interest to quote vendors -- the NASDAQ ticker and the NASDAQ-London link.
The update on quote-related SEC activities comes from Kathryn Natale, assistant director, Division of Market Regulation, who spoke at the recent Value-Added Market Data conference
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'