LONDON - Firms are increasingly re-thinking the approach to industry-wide business entity standards, but they need to change internal practices before the level of standardization will improve, according to speakers at the Marcus Evans Reference Data in Banking conference in London in February.
Firms currently use internal proprietary identifiers, and there has typically been a lack of willingness to change existing practices. This could now change following the financial crisis. London-based Se
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse