WASHINGTON, DC - The US Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), which sent out a request for information (RFI) on applications for utilizing data in XBRL format this summer, has received responses from a large number of vendors, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The SEC mandated the use of XBRL - a data tagging standard that makes data discoverable - for company information last year, and in June, the commission received filings from the 500 largest companies in the US that use it.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit