BRUSSELS—The Association of National Numbering Agencies (Anna) expects to be named as the registration authority in the draft of the issuer guarantor identifier (IGI) standard. However, it is still awaiting the outcome of the European Commission (EC) investigation into the S&P licensing issue to decide whether it will retain this role once the IGI standard is fully developed, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
At the last ISO TC68/SC4 meeting in May, The SC4 members gave SC4 working group 6
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act