Market participants are questioning if an industry-wide reference database, which has been proposed in the US Financial Reform Bill, represents a practical way forward to reduce the data challenge firms are facing, according to panelists at the SunGard New York City Day in New York.
The Bill includes a proposal to set up the Office of Financial Research (OFR), a data collection and analytics agency, which is expected to function as a reference data utility and result in additional reporting requ
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse