The Association of National Numbering Agencies (Anna) has requested to meet with the International Organization for Standards (ISO) regarding the new registration authority agreement for the ISIN standard, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Earlier this year, ISO carried out a legal review of the various agreements it has with organizations that act as registration authorities for the implementation of ISO standards. The agreements have been revised to clarify a number of ambiguities that aro
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech