The Swift board’s December decision to approve an initiative to propose the BIC standard as the new global industry standard for legal entity identification (LEI) is expected to have a significant impact on the consultation period for the Department of the US Treasury’s Office of Financial Research (OFR), according to market participants.
The industry has until January 31 to give feedback on the OFR’s “Statement on Legal Entity Identification for Financial Contracts,” a call for a universal syst
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank