Forthcoming regulatory changes focused on the standardization of OTC derivatives and the migration to central clearing are leaving buy-side institutions struggling to adapt, according to a BNY Mellon survey of institutional investors published today.
The survey, carried out during the latter part of 2010, establishes how institutions are addressing the challenges of counterparty credit risk and collateral management for OTC derivatives.
According to the report, substantial investment will be req
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1