Today, Omgeo announced it has hired Ted Leveroni, who was previously at State Street, as executive director of derivatives strategy and external relations. At Omgeo, he will work to expand the vendor's derivatives presence while helping clients to address changes in regulatory requirements.
BST spoke with Leveroni about what his new duties will entail, why he decided to join the vendor community, and what trends he sees for 2012 in the derivatives industry.
BST: What are your early-2012 objectiv
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities