The postponement of the start date for the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (Fatca) gives Asian countries an opportunity to agree on a consistent approach to the US anti-tax evasion regulation, and prevent operational complications for firms working across the region, an executive from Mizuho Securities told delegates at the Asia Pacific Financial Information Conference last month.
Under Fatca, non-US financial firms will be required to share information with the US Internal Revenue Service (I
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent