Susan Wright of the UK's Investment Management Association explains what the European Parliament's adoption of Omnibus II means for the implementation of Solvency II
In March, the European Parliament voted to adopt Omnibus II, a crucial component of Solvency II, the European Union directive on capital adequacy and risk management for insurers.
Here, Susan Wright, London-based senior adviser, regulation, at the UK's Investment Management Association (IMA), explains the significance of Omnibus II, the data challenges asset managers now face and how the IMA is helping through its Solvency II data working group.
(To find out more about joining the IMA's Solvency II data working group, contact Susan Wright at: [email protected])
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse