Liquid alternatives — new post-crisis products meant to package risk into traditional structures like exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and mutual funds — are very much on the rise.
According to data from Vanguard, fully half of liquid alts' $449 billion in assets have been invested since 2013, as more investors chase alternatives-level returns without the requirement of qualified investment.
Some of these offerings have come from familiar giants, Vanguard included, but a sizeable chunk has also deve
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO