In addition to kyc.com, which falls under Markit's Counterparty Manager umbrella, Pimco is also using Markit's Tax Utility and its Request for Amendment tool.
The solutions will help Pimco improve its know-your-customer (KYC) and anti-money-laundering (AML) services, while streamlining its tax, legal and credit requirements. According to a release, because it's a centralized solution, Pimco will be able to reuse data streaming from these processes for documentation across all of its onboarding f
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won