Through the distorting effects of time, the guillotine has come to epitomize one of the most crucial and bloody periods of European history. So much so that it is now synonymous in popular culture with the French Revolution, more specifically with the “Reign of Terror” of 1793–1794 as rival political factions incited conflict across the country.
In fact, so notorious was its popularity that beheadings by way of this instrument began to be seen, even during the height of the clashes, as a popula
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act