“Complicated,” “messy,” and “manual” are words often used to describe know your customer (KYC) compliance procedures. Most descriptions are far more bitter and pessimistic, and some are simply unprintable.
KYC is becoming a major cause of concern for financial organizations, especially following more stringent onboarding requirements from regulations such as MiFID II, which will take effect in January 2018. The industry knows it must up its KYC game before this deadline.
A utility model is
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy