“Complicated,” “messy,” and “manual” are words often used to describe know your customer (KYC) compliance procedures. Most descriptions are far more bitter and pessimistic, and some are simply unprintable.
KYC is becoming a major cause of concern for financial organizations, especially following more stringent onboarding requirements from regulations such as MiFID II, which will take effect in January 2018. The industry knows it must up its KYC game before this deadline.
A utility model is
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'