“It’s extra work for us and there’s an extra cost, as well,” says Neil Bond, head trader at Ardevora Asset Management, referring to the implications associated with new trade and transaction reporting mandates that take effect in January 2018 under Mifid II.
A complex reality is unravelling within the European financial community, an environment in which market participants will be required to report significant amounts of information within a limited timeframe. What the European Securities and
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group