“It’s extra work for us and there’s an extra cost, as well,” says Neil Bond, head trader at Ardevora Asset Management, referring to the implications associated with new trade and transaction reporting mandates that take effect in January 2018 under Mifid II.
A complex reality is unravelling within the European financial community, an environment in which market participants will be required to report significant amounts of information within a limited timeframe. What the European Securities and
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams