Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria UK implemented the service to boost its efficiency and growth, while ensuring its Mifid II commitments are being managed optimally.
OneSumX Regulatory Reporting uses a single data source to ensure consistency, reconciliation, and accuracy, and includes the firm’s Regulatory Update Service. This is maintained by the vendor’s in-house experts who actively monitor regulation across approximately fifty countries.
The OneSumX Liquidity Risk Management offering combines a risk management/stress-testing engine and regulatory reporting platform, allowing firms to monitor, manage and report on their liquidity risk exposure/challenges.
Other banks that have recently signed up to use OneSumX include Mizuho, BGFI, Taiwan Business Bank, and Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech