In July 2016, Bafin introduced an electronic platform for whistleblowers, designed to allow financial markets employees to anonymously report regulatory abuses within their own firms. The German regulator has agreed to speak about the platform now that its information flow is taking shape.
The platform has been designed for employees in the German capital markets who hold crucial internal information about any abuse of the law, which could provide Bafin with significant ammunition when Mifid II
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp