The new managed service will incorporate IHS Markit’s Outreach 360 solution, launched in May this year to address regulatory outreach and repapering requirements on the part of institutional asset managers, hedge funds and broker-dealers. The service will provide a centralized tool to create, send and track the status of regulatory client outreach communications, while using the existing network available on the vendor’s Counterparty Manager platform.
The collaboration aims to provide a complet
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit