Senator Mark Warner, the ranking member of the Senate Banking Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment, wrote to Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) chairman Jay Clayton on August 1 expressing his concerns.
The letter, a copy of which has been seen by WatersTechnology, deals with Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity—or Reg SCI—a set of rules implemented by the SEC in 2014 that were designed to increase regulatory oversight of the US financial system’s technological infr
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams