Nine months after sealing a double victory at the 2016 Buy-Side Technology Awards as winner of the best buy-side newcomer and best buy-side product awards, London-based commission management specialist Commcise has seen an explosion of interest in both Europe and North America, as the industry prepares for upcoming changes to research and commission payments rules under the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II).
So far in August, the vendor has announced that Europe-base
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership