Dublin-based Appian will employ AQMetrics’ solution for AIFMD Annex IV reporting. UK-based Macrosynergy, a discretionary global macro manager, plans to adopt AQMetrics’ automated reporting and filing system for CPO-PQR rules compliance.
“Firms with multiple fund administrator relationships are moving to automated, independent solutions as these can yield greater operational efficiencies with a single, golden source of data,” says Geraldine Gibson, AQMetrics chief executive officer, in a stateme
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper