With emerging technologies being explored by the financial services industry, regulators are working on methods to address risk while continuing to offer a permissive environment for innovation. New technologies emerging in the financial sector will bring a different set of challenges to regulators as the agencies reevaluate their own policies and the skill sets needed to enforce them.
Beth Knickerbocker, chief innovation officer at the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), said duri
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership