In July this year, Austria’s national exchange, Wiener Börse, launched its new trading system as part of its Mifid II compliance strategy. Bought from its Bavarian ally, Deutsche Börse, the so-called T7 system is specifically designed to offer all the necessary tools to both the exchange and its trading members in order to meet the requirements of the upcoming regulatory “tsunami.”
While most market participants have spent a lot of time speculating about how January 3 will affect both the buy
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'