All eyes are on January 3, 2018. That, of course, is the day that the second iteration of the Markets in Financial Information Directive (Mifid II) takes effect. It’s a behemoth of regulation, a rule that has been causing consternation and colloquy for seven years now.
But from a regulatory perspective, 2018 will be remembered for more than just Mifid II, as it’s also when the General Data Protection Rule (GDPR) takes effect. Mention GDPR to people outside of the European Union, and you will li
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams