“Expanding the functional coverage of our AxiomSL platform to address IFRS 9 challenges is in line with our IT strategy to enhance our solutions and work with the best providers. AxiomSL IFRS 9 solution coverage and the platform capability to interface with both our accounting system and our impairment model was a key decision factor,” says Mohammed Afrine, CEO of BMCE Bank International, in a statement.
BMCE Bank already employs AxiomSL’s platform to report statistical requirements to the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'