Having long had a reputation for being lawyers who are soft on technology, regulatory agencies such as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) have invested heavily in both systems and personnel relating to advanced market oversight in recent years.
Other agencies, including the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), have also become interested in technology developments through fintech programs and reviews of emerging techno
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership